What You Need To Know: 2020 Booked Guests
As we’ve all navigated never before seen challenges in recent months, including the heart-breaking loss of our dear John Prine, we greatly appreciate the support and spirit of togetherness emanated by the All The Best community. In order to best serve you during this time, we have made the decision to postpone All The Best, in addition to all of Sixthman's remaining events in 2020.
All The Best will now be held in celebration of John Prine’s life on May 19-23, 2021 at the Breathless + Now Onyx resorts in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Currently booked guests received an email on Thursday, May 21st detailing how to proceed. Only the Lead Guest should make the selection and their email includes unique links for the room's specific reservation.
Once receiving the email, the Lead Guest may choose how to proceed from the options below:
- Transfer your reservation + donate $150 per person to Thistle Farms
- Transfer your reservation + donate $150 per person to Room In The Inn
- Transfer your reservation + receive $150 discount or refund (if already paid in full) per person
- Submit your request for a future credit* for a Sixthman event or non-charter Norwegian Cruise Line sailing valid beginning September 2020 through December 31, 2022.
- Submit your request for a full refund
*Any travel protection premiums purchased through Sixthman will be issued as a refund to your most recent credit card payment or via check.
Booked guests have until October 15, 2020 to submit their request. Refunds will be processed as follows:
- Refund requests made by June 4, 2020 were processed in July.
- Refund requests made between June 5-August 31, 2020 will be processed in September.
- All refunds requested between September 1-October 15, 2020 will be processed in November.
Please contact our Guest Services team if you did not receive the email or if you have questions.
Looking After Our Communities has always been the compass guiding how we build your vacation experience, and that applies now more than ever.
For a full FAQ and details of the new programs and policies, please visit sixthman.net/assurance.