Paid in Full Discount
Reservations that are paid in full within 72 hours of initial lineup announcement will receive a 5% discount off room fare. The Paid In Full Discount will only apply if the entire reservation is paid for and is not available on a per person basis.
Children 3- 12 years of age at the time of the event will receive a $199 youth discount. Children up to 3 years of age at the time of the festival will be free if booked as the third/fourth guest in the room. Children up to 3 years of age added as the second guest in the room will receive a $199 youth discount and will not be charged the resort fee.
Healthcare Professionals and First Responder Discount*
Guests who are active, retired, or volunteer healthcare professionals or first responders (including EMS, Law Enforcement, and Fire Department) are eligible to receive a 5% discount off of cabin/room fare for the entire reservation.
To receive this discount, please email ONE of the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org after your reservation has been confirmed. Please blacken out anything showing your social security number, bank account, or financial details before sending.
- Employee or volunteer badge showing your full name
- Paystub less than 60 days old
- 1099 tax form from previous year
- Signed affidavit from first responder agency
Guests who are active or retired military are eligible to receive a 5% discount off room fare for the entire room. To receive this discount, please email one of the following items below to email@example.com after your reservation has been confirmed. Please blacken out your social security number before sending.
- Copy of the military LES (Leave and Earning Statement)
- Copy of military retirement papers (DD214 or DD256)
- Copy of proof of honorable discharge (Form DD214)
- Proof for Cadets: A letter from his/her Commander or a copy of a military pay stub.
Single Occupancy Discount
Guests traveling by themselves in their own room are responsible for the double-occupancy rate of the room (the double rate times two). Single occupancy rooms will be charged Resort Fees for only one guest, and will receive a discount of $199.00 off the second fare.
* Paid In Full, First Responder, and Military Discounts are not combinable.